Study In Malaysia: 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
Applications for the 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in Malaysia.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship is a fully-funded programme covering the full tuition fees and a $9,516 annual living stipend for successful international students.
The MTCP Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian government and is dedicated to international students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country.
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian Government and dedicated to international students who want to pursue a degree program in Malaysia. The students will be provided full tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RMB 3,500.
To be considered for the Government of Malaysia MCTP Scholarships, you must:
- must have undertaken a study programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy), Economics, Finance, Management and Banking, Social Science and Humanities, Information and Communication Technology, International Relations and Political Science, Agriculture and Aquaculture, or Education at an eligible university.
- must not be more than 45 years old.
- must have second-class upper honors with a minimum 3.50 GPA.
- must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The students will be provided full tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RMB 3,500.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- English Proficiency Requirements
- Letter of Recommendation
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to first apply for admission to an eligible university via its respective application procedure.
Candidates will then fill and submit the scholarship application form.
Click on the apply button below to read more about the scholarship and begin the application process.