Study In Malaysia: 2022 International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships for African Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships are currently open for talented, qualified, and committed international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships will cover the full tuition fees for successful applicants and will also provide an annual stipend of $4,904.
Besides formal classroom teaching/discussions, those selected will have an active non-formal education experience. Exposure will be both in academic fields as well as industry/community engagement. The lucky few will also benefit from IIUM’s excellent International network of scholars and institutions.
The International Institute of Islamic University, Malaysia are pleased to announce the opening of applications for her [email protected] scholarships consisting of 4 PhD and 4 Master’s full grants. We are looking for serious, committed, qualified, and exceptionally talented young scholars to take up the challenge at the KENMS. Not only will this special class be exposed to the latest developments in economics and Islamic economics, but also in related relevant Islamic heritage sciences.
If you think you are ready for the challenge and to be pushed to your highest abilities, then fill in the application form with all the necessary supporting documents. We expect a very competitive application process and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (including online).
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Have a CGPA of 3.5 in your Bachelor Degree from IIUM or equivalent institutions
- Provide 3 recommendation letters from the relevant
- Not have/had any disciplinary problem
- Be highly motivated, disciplined and able to be a team-player
- The dissertation MUST be related to Islamic Economics in one of 3 categories: Foundations; Theory; and Applied
- Must maintain the CGPA of at least 3.5 throughout period of study
- Graduate within normal study period
- Present research paper in departmental seminar
- Actively participating in department activities upon the advice of the department/CIE.
- Must publish 2 papers in relevant journals (PhD Students)
- Students become Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) OR Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship is for a term of Maximum of 1.5 years (18 months) covering
- Tuition Fee and
- Monthly Allowance of RM1200
- This scholarship is for a term of Maximum of 3 years (36 months) covering
- Tuition Fees and
- Monthly Allowance of RM1800
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following document;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate or Letter of Proficiency in English
- Project Proposal
- Recommendation Letters
How To Apply
To apply, kindly submit the completed form and supporting documents to: [email protected]
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.