Study In Netherland: 2023 Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships For International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships is from the Delft University of Technology and offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You are an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year regular TU Delft MSc programmes (not a Joint Education Programme).
- You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
- You have a bachelor degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
- You have submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship include full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
The program is a 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters
- You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement. And/or
- You can request the reference letters from your referee(s). Fill out the information about your referee/s and invite them by using the ‘send invitation button’. The referee(s) will receive an automatic email inviting him/her to upload a reference for you.
- You can combine both procedures. E.g. 1 upload and 1 referee request.
- Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application.
- Reference letters will not be accepted after the Scholarship deadline.
How To Apply
You must complete an online application for an MSc programme before 1 December 2022 (23:59 CET). In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload a scholarship application form and supporting documents at the same time.
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.