Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students offers a number of international students from outside the European Economic Area, the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree in a selected number of fields at Utrecht University.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
To be eligible for an Utrecht Excellence Scholarship, the following criteria must be met:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class;
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands;
- Have applied for an international Master’s programme with a start date of 1 September, 2023. Not all programmes participate, please check Master’s programme > Tuition fees and financial support to see if the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship can be awarded as:
- tuition fees
- tuition fees plus the required income linked to a residence permit for study as set by the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for one year.
In a 2-years Master’s programme the scholarship can be renewed for the second year.
Eligible candidates are selected for a scholarship on the basis of the following criteria:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Academic quality and promise in the proposed field of study, as evidenced by your Master’s application;
- Academic excellence, as evidenced by proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class (class ranking certificate, GPA with grade distribution overview, statement/reference letter signed and stamped by your University);
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s programme (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation);
- The quality of the application for the Master’s programme itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
How To Apply
After submitting an application (or applications) for an UES eligible Master’s programme, before the determined deadline, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to submit an application for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from 1 November 2022.
You will see the UES application(s) in your Osiris Online Application account dashboard.
Click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the programme you wish to apply for, upload the requested proof of belonging to the top 10%, answer the questions and submit the application.