Study In Netherland: Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship for Postgraduate
Applications are hereby requested from qualified and interested applicants for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 for students who have been admitted into a Master’s or PhD programme in the Netherlands.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The MSR Scholarship 2022 seeks to foster interaction between students of the eligible countries and to provide the students with the means to broaden their own horizons. The scholarship is designed for dynamic students with an interest in fostering the formation of ties between European countries and Arab nations.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Studies, applicants must:
- Be nationals of the eligible countries who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a PhD programme in the Arab World.
- Possess a good knowledge of English and/or of the language of study.
- Demonstrate strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding.
- Eligible countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirate, Yemen, Sudan, Netherlands.
How To Apply
Applicants for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 must have been offered admission into a Master’s or PhD programme to study in the Netherlands or the Arab World. Applicants should apply online on or before the application deadline. They are to provide the necessary documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport in colour
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees (in English)
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University
- Budget: Please provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year. You can use this Budget Template.
- Signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form (the form can be downloaded in the application portal).
Interested applicants can visit the official website for more details.