Study In Netherlands: 2022 Erasmus University Rotterdam L-EARN for Impact Scholarship for Developing Nations
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship Erasmus University Rotterdam (max 15.000 euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree program.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
After completing the master’s program, the awardee commits to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public research university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Erasmus MC is the largest and foremost academic medical center and trauma center in the Netherlands, whereas its economics and business school, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management, is well known in Europe and beyond.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries of the World Bank.
- Must have completed relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be willing to return to their home country to use their skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
- Possess recent relevant work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Be applying for a full-time master’s at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- € 15.000 and an additional tuition fee waiver if applicable
How To Apply
Applicants are to apply for full-time admission into an eligible program at the university. Applicants will then proceed to apply for scholarships in the following participating faculties:
- Erasmus School of Law,
- Erasmus Medical Centre,
- Erasmus School of History, Culture, and Communication.
The Application Deadline is not Specified.