The Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a Ph.D. after their MSc graduation in Wageningen or elsewhere.
About 10 full scholarships are currently available for Non-EEA students wishing to study in the Netherlands, at the Wageningen University & Research. The scholarship will cover a full tuition fee waiver, travel allowance, stipend, and other related costs for the duration of the programme.
Eligibility Requirements For Netherlands Excellence Programme 2022
- The applicant is from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland)
- The applicant must have applied for one of the MSc programmes at Wageningen University & Research before within the timeline.
- The applicant must have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class honours BSc graduation or equivalent is required
- The applicant must provide one or two-letter(s) of recommendation uploaded during your MSc application; written by a dean, teacher, or academic supervisor that demonstrates your affinity and talent for academic research
- A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’
How To Apply
If you feel that the requirements above apply to you, you can apply for an MSc programme and, after being unconditionally admitted, you might be invited to participate in the Excellence Programme selection procedure.
For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
The Application Deadline is Various Timelines.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.