Study In Netherlands: 2022 Holland Scholarship For International Students
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Part of the scholarships are meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to study in Holland.
The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
Excellent applicants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes with a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands
Scholarship Duration and Reward
€ 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA students, as contribution to living expenses for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, based on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application!
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement and before the application deadline indicated above.
To be considered for a scholarship, upload your reference letters and application form before you submit the application and before the scholarship deadline or have your referee/s send the letter/s before the scholarship deadline.
Reference letters will not be considered if you have already submitted your application or if uploaded/received after the scholarship deadline.
5. Upload the English language certificate
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
All documents required for the scholarship must be submitted together with the MSc Application. After submission, no additional documents can be uploaded.
To be considered for this scholarship you must
- Be (conditionally) admitted to the MSc program
- have submitted a complete application before the scholarship deadline
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using this link provided.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.