Study In Netherlands: 2022 Radboud University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students
Radboud University Postgraduate Scholarships are currently open for multiple admissions into the university for interested and qualified applicants from all countries of the world.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarships offer up to €38,964 in annual salary to scholarship applicants for a period of four years. The university will also assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Holland.
Scholarship recipients are also entitled to receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
Radboud University is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified domestic and international students to pursue a PhD degree in the Netherlands.
The scholarship opportunities at Radboud University are fully funded and annual stipends as well as other allowances are provided for eligible candidates.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- meet the requirements to study PhD at the university
- meet the specific requirements o the available programme
- satisfy the Engish Language requirements of the Radmoud University
- have good computing and analysis skills
- be willing to work in an interdisciplinary research team.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Employment for 1.0 FTE.
- The gross starting salary amounts to €2,541 per month based on a 38-hour working week, and will increase to €3,247 in the fourth year (salary scale P).
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- You will be employed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years (4 year contract).
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
- Working for us means getting extra days off. In case of full-time employment, you can choose between 29 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- College or University Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- English proficiency certificates
- Personal Statement