Study In Netherlands: 2023 Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship are awarded annually for graduate students at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s campus in the Netherlands.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education aims to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries.
These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities. Since the inception of the partnership in 2012, some 150 scholarships have been awarded.
The application process is as follows: Rotarians interview and select from local candidates who have already been admitted the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s regular MSc Programme in Water and Sustainable Development, in one of the following thematic tracks:
- Water and Health
- Water Resources and Ecosystems Health
- Water Hazards, Risks and Climate
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be interested in acquiring skills and trainings in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Scholarship
These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program Courses
- Water Hazards,Risks and Climate
- Water Resources and Ecosystem Health
- Water and Health
How To Apply
- You apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development before 1 April 2023
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2023
- After the selection all candidates will be informed about the outcome before 15 May 2023
- Final approval is pending formal endorsement by The Rotary Foundation on 1 July 2023