Study In New Zealand: 2022 Massey University Master’s Scholarship for International Students
The Massey University Master’s Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified domestic and international students who will be applying to the university for a Master’s degree in 2022.
The Massey University Master’s Scholarship awards successful candidates with a $15,000 grant towards the one-year Master’s programme in New Zealand.
Massey is a leading New Zealand university, world-renowned for her unique practical qualifications, ground-breaking research, and online courses. It provides also a creative and connected learning environment for students at all levels.
Massey University is looking for candidates who are enrolling in the research component of a Massey University master’s degree. Applicants may be domestic or international students.
This is a postgraduate scholarship. You will have completed the course component of your master’s degree and be entering into the research component.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be enrolling full time or part time in a 90 credit or more research component of a master’s degree with a start date which aligns with the scholarship closing date as per the scholarship regulations.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between September 2022 and May 2023 for the semester 1 and 2 respectively.
- Successful candidates are awarded a scholarship grant of $15,000.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a statement from your primary supervisor commenting on your quality and capability as a researcher (one page maximum)
- a research proposal highlighting the relevance and alignment of your research with the College and University strategy. You should consult with your supervisor for guidance on these strategies (one page maximum)
How To Apply
To begin your application, click on the apply button below if you are interested and qualified.
Find more details about the scholarship here.
The Application Deadline is 1st July 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.