Study In New Zealand: 2022 Massey University Master’s Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Scientists
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The Massey University Master’s Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified domestic and international students who will be applying to the university for a Master’s degree in 2022.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Massey University Master’s Scholarship awards successful candidates with a $15,000 grant towards the one-year Master’s programme in New Zealand.
Massey is a leading New Zealand university, world-renowned for her unique practical qualifications, ground-breaking research, and online courses. It provides also a creative and connected learning environment for students at all levels.
Massey University is looking for candidates who are enrolling in the research component of a Massey University master’s degree. Applicants may be domestic or international students.
This is a postgraduate scholarship. You will have completed the course component of your master’s degree and be entering into the research component.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be enrolling full time or part time in a 90 credit or more research component of a master’s degree with a start date which aligns with the scholarship closing date as per the scholarship regulations.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between September 2022 and May 2023 for the semester 1 and 2 respectively.
- Successful candidates are awarded a scholarship grant of $15,000.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a statement from your primary supervisor commenting on your quality and capability as a researcher (one page maximum)
- a research proposal highlighting the relevance and alignment of your research with the College and University strategy. You should consult with your supervisor for guidance on these strategies (one page maximum)