Study In New Zealand: 2022 School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship
The School of Medical Sciences of the University of Auckland is offering the School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship with the main purpose of attracting new international students of high caliber to enroll in master’s level study for one year or two years at the school.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This is a scholarship to support international master’s students in the School of Medical Sciences with a tuition fees credit of up to $20,000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria For School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship
Please refer to the program regulations (PDF), a part of which are stated (below):
- The Scholarship is tenable by international students
- Students who have already commenced their program are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying program.
- Applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying program to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- The Scholarship may be awarded only to new international students who have received an offer of study to undertake a Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology at the University of Auckland.
- Up to five scholarships of up to $20,000 per annum will be awarded and paid as a compulsory fees credit.
- Scholarships are for a period of up to two years
How To Apply
- Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.
- Application Deadlines: 11 May (Semester Two intake) and 1 December (Semester One intake)