Auckland University of Technology (AUT) Scholarships provide scholarships to recognize and support high-achieving international students as they begin their journey to becoming great graduates of AUT.
Applications are now invited for the AUT International Excellence Scholarships awarded to international students with outstanding academic performances as a contribution to their tuition fees to study in New Zealand.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
AUT is New Zealand’s third largest university in terms of total student enrolment, with approximately 29,100 students enrolled across three campuses in Auckland.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students (Note: International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia).
- Applicants must have a current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study in a Faculty of Culture and Society programme (undergraduate level or above, excluding doctoral and at least 120 points).
- Applicants will be asked to provide their AUT Student ID in the box provided on the application form. 4. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and quality of the applicant’s personal statement (no more than 200 words).
- Applicants are required to declare if they have applied for other forms of scholarships both internally (i.e., awarded by AUT) and externally (e.g., government scholarships).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship consists of a $7,000 contribution towards fees.
- There are 35 scholarships on offer.
Applicants are required to upload:
- Current and valid conditional or unconditional offer to study at AUT.
- Detailed academic transcript with grading scale of the most recent qualification.
- Completion certificate (e.g., bachelor’s degree certificate), if applicable.
- A personal statement (maximum 200 words) explaining why you are applying for this scholarship, and what it would mean to you to receive it.
- All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
How To Apply
Application is through the AUT online scholarship portal using the link below
Applicants must complete the AUT International Scholarships – Faculty of Culture and Society application available online via the link on this page.
All documentation must be uploaded by the closing date otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
The Application Deadline is 15th November 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.