The Governments of Kaduna and Ebonyi States are now accepting applications from interested and qualified Kaduna State Indigenes for its 2022 KDSG Medical scholarship to study medicine a King David University Of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Ebonyi.
The board was established in 1998 by the Government of Ebonyi State, to help create a solid educational foundation for her citizenry. Since its inception, ESSB has directly assisted intelligent as well as less privileged students to have qualitative education.
This is a scholarship from Ebonyi State Government to Kaduna State Government for six (6) students to study Medicine.
Scholarship Requirements For 2022 KDSG Medical Scholarship At King David University Of Medical Sciences:
Students must have;
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- A minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE/NECO, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- JAMB score of a minimum of 160 in UTME.
- Be a Citizen of Kaduna State
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Ebonyi State Government will take care of the tuition fees throughout the students’ studies, while Kaduna State will take care of upkeep, accommodation, and logistics.
How To Apply
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.