Usmanu Danfodiyo PTDF Chair Scholarship is a professorial chair research program in petroleum chemistry on the development of catalysts for the production of platform chemicals.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto provides the opportunity for prospective and existing postgraduate students to be part of an energized and well-organized academic environment.
Also known as UDUSOK, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto is a public research university located in the city of Sokoto, North-Western Part of Nigeria. It is one of the initial twelve universities founded in Nigeria by the federal government in 1975.
The research is aimed at producing some platform chemicals be conducted at Central Advance Science Laboratory Complex (CASLaC).
There are three Ph.D. positions available for the scholarship. The chair will give annual registration fees and a monthly stipend as well cover the costs of the research consumable and analyses.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian
- Hold a first or second class (upper) degree or its equivalent in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering.
- Holds a Master’s degree in one of the above fields.
- Meet the Ph.D. requirements of the Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto.
- Must then apply online.
Experience in catalysis will be an added advantage.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver, plus monthly stipends and all research costs.
- The scholarship runs throughout the duration of the Ph.D. program.