Study In Poland: 2022 Vistula University Merit Scholarship For International Students
Vistula University Merit Scholarship provides financial support for outstanding new students who wish to study and act as ambassadors for Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality are the most internationalized universities in Poland.
Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from all countries in the world except Poland to pursue a full-time degree in any Bachelor’s or Master’s program available at Vistula University and Vistula School of Hospitality.
Vistula University (Warsaw, Poland), Vistula School of Hospitality (Warsaw, Poland) with 70 scholarships are awarded for the 2021/22 academic year.
You can apply for Vistula Merit Scholarship if you:
- are a non-Polish citizen;
- have proven an outstanding academic and extracurricular performance;
- have a minimum IELTS 6.0 certificate or equivalent internationally recognized certificate
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 100 % tuition fee discount for the first year of studies.
- Vistula University Merit Scholarship covers the full period of studying under the condition of high academic and extracurricular performance during studies.
How To Apply
- Apply online for the Vistula University Merit Scholarship Program
- Pay the registration fee;
- Apply for the chosen Bachelor or Master program conducted in English at Vistula University or Vistula School of Hospitality and get a conditional or an acceptance offer to commence study in October 2021 or March 2022;
- Agree with the terms and conditions of Vistula Merit Scholarship regulations. Vistula University Merit Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador and have already shown outstanding academic and extracurricular performance.