Study In Saudi Arabia: 2022 Qassim University Scholarship For International Students
The College of Engineering at Qassim University is offering fully funded scholarships for Master of Science (M.Sc.) Engineering programs to distinguished engineering graduates around the world.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
All Bachelor’s programs in the College of Engineering at Oassim University are accredited by ABET. Qassim University is one of the top-ranking universities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Since 2010, Qassim University has been steadily accepting a larger number of non-Saudi scholarship students, studying at various academic levels – from the pre-university Arabic Language Institute to post-graduate studies.
The Qassim University was established in 2004 by merging the Qassim branches of King Saud University and Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University. Subsequently, its constituent colleges that were scattered throughout different cities of Qassim became a part of Qassim University.
At present, the university encompasses 28 colleges for both male and female students in different cities across the region. The number of male and female students registered at the university during the academic year of 2010-2011 approached 50,000, and the number of faculty members and staff reached well over 4,000.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Minimum GPA of 4 out of 5 or equivalent 2. Bachelor of Science degree in:
- Civil Engineering for MCE program
- Mechanical Engineering for MME program
- Electrical Engineering for MEE program
- Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering for MRE program
- Minimum TOEFL iBT score of 65, IELTS score of 5.5, or equivalent
Selection criteria are based on academic excellence, the potential to research, and personal characteristics and skills
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Admitted applicants are offered a fully funded scholarship which includes:
- Monthly stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Full tuition fees
- A round trip ticket per year
- Free health care service
- Annual vacation up to 60 days
- Other opportunities, e.g., research projects, teaching and research assistant positions
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Certificate of Bachelor of Science degree
- Complete official transcripts of Bachelor of Science degree
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of applicant’s ID: Passport for international applicants or Iqama for residents of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Other supporting documents, e.g., awards, professional training certificates, research