Study In Saudi Arabia: 2022 Taibah University Scholarships for International Students
Taibah University Scholarships are currently ongoing for interested international students willing to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a fully-funded scholarship.
The Taibah University Scholarships shall cover the full tuition fees, accommodation, and airfare tickets, and further provide monthly stipends for successful candidates.
Saudi Arabia is an overall safe country with low crime rates, especially against foreigners. Tourists and businessmen and women traveling solo are unlikely to encounter any problems during their time in the Kingdom and should visit with confidence.
Taibah University scholarship is the academic seat open to non-Saudi students (male or female) who lives outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It offers scholarships to students who show interest in studying at the university on a regular basis.
The Taibah University electronic portal for the bachelor’s degree program is open to accept the scholarship application form from non-Saudi students who are eligible. It receives the application form from now to a non-disclosed date. Hence, it might stop any moment from now.
To be considered for the Taibah University Scholarships, you must:
- have a high school diploma or its equivalent
- not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the undergraduate level
- not have obtained another scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom
- not be dismissed from an educational institution in the Kingdom
- be medically fit
- The certificates and identification papers must be authenticated by the Saudi embassy, and in the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the applicant’s country, he may certify his documents at the nearest Saudi embassy adjacent to his country
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship includes coverage (full tuition fees) – monthly salary – airline tickets – accommodation and health insurance.
- Successful candidates will commence study in September 2022.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of the secondary certificate
- A copy of the translation of the certificate into Arabic and their attestation by the Saudi embassy. In the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the student’s country, he/she may certify his documents at the nearest Saudi embassy adjacent to his country
- A copy of a valid passport, with a validity period of not less than six months
- A recent colored photograph (4 cm * 6 cm)
How To Apply
There are no offices or agents of the university anywhere in the world to receive applications for admission to study at the university. The university does not also impose financial fees on applicants.
You should constantly access the electronic admission file to follow up on the status of the application.
In case the student is accepted, he must bring the original documents certified by the Saudi embassy, and in the event that there is no Saudi embassy in the student’s country, his documents shall be certified by the nearest Saudi embassy next to his country.
In the event that the recorded data is incorrect, the student’s nomination will be canceled.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.