King Fahd University Scholarship of Petroleum and Minerals invites qualified local and international students from all over the world to apply for scholarships to study in Saudi Arabia in 2024, with no regard for gender, age, or religion.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Offered by the Deanship of graduate studies, the scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, competitive living expenses, furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing, free university meals, as well as the costs of flights from students’ country.
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) is one of the leading educational organizations. It aims at being a preeminent institution known for its globally competitive graduates, cutting-edge research, and leadership in energy discoveries.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia, KFUPM has established 13 Research Groups in Science and Engineering areas. The Research Institute is the cornerstone of applied research activities at KFUPM, solving critical scientific and technical problems as well as working on turning knowledge into practice.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must satisfy the following requirements:
For Masters Programs
- Have a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- Have a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent (For Scholarship Students)
- Have a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent (For Non-Scholarship Applicants).
For PhD Programs
- Have an M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Duration and Benefits
- The scholarship will provide complete Tuition fee, monthly stipend to cover living expenses, housing, essential medical care, free textbooks, and subsidized Meals.
- The qualified candidates will have the chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing.
- Scholars Projects will be funded by the University.
- The scholarships will provide Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel, and a Return Ticket after completion of the Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: June 22nd, 2023