Study In Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships for Undergraduates
The Nanyang Scholarship, NTU’s foremost undergraduate scholarship, is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programmes.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
International students from all over the world who wish to earn a degree in any undergraduate course in the Nanyang Technological University are encouraged to apply.
The scholarship is Fully funded with $15,250 yearly stipend that covers living allowances, accommodation, travel, and computer allowances.
The NTU scholarships offers undergraduate students from any part of the world to earn a degree in any undergraduate course.
Outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate degrees are given the Nanyang Scholarship, the top undergraduate scholarship offered by NTU. Students who achieve academic excellence, exhibit strong leadership potential, and have outstanding co-curricular records are given the Nanyang Scholarship. As a result, it’s crucial to be ready at every step of the application and interview processes.
To be considered for the NTU Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international students
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 over 5.0. Academic performance
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level
- Have excellent co-curricular records
- Not hold concurrently any other scholarships, bursaries, university loans or awards (without the approval of the University)
- Be ready to take on the role of student ambassador, or any other similar role
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Nanyang Scholarship covers the full length of the regular program under the condition that the recipient maintains a history of strong academic achievement and admirable behavior.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Personal Essay of not more than 300 words
- A recent passport-size photo (digital image)
- A referee’s appraisal or reference letter
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level
How To Apply
Only scholarship applicants that are shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by mid-May. Do check your email regularly and be prepared to attend an interview at short notice.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below.