Study In South Africa: 2023 Accenture Education Trust Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
The 2022 Accenture Education Trust Scholarship is now open for eligible and qualified applicants willing to study in South Africa.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Accenture Education Trust Scholarship is a full scholarship that covers the registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books, and a laptop.
In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship for student with strong academic background.
The Accenture Education Trust helps students whose family income ranges from R 350 000 – R 1M and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household Income of < R300k
If you are a high achiever in your second, third, fourth, or Honours year of study, you are eligible for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship.
- have a strong academic background with a cumulative average of above 65% in a study towards Technology-aligned degrees (see below list) at select tertiary Institutions in South Africa.
- be a student whose family income ranges from R 350 000 – R 1M and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household Income of < R300k.
- Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information and Knowledge Systems
- Information Systems
- Mechanical with Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronic /Electrical (Light Current)
- Information Systems
- Stats and Data Science
- Computer Science
- Big Data Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Electronic or Electrical Comp Eng
- Information Engineering
- Micro Electronic Engineering
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship.
- The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop.
- In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
- Rhodes University
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Kwazulu-Natal
- University of Western Cape
All 5 attachments below are required for your application consideration;
Kindly attach all 5 pre-requisite documents in the CV/Resume attachment box
- Certified copy of identity document (Application Pre-requisite)
- Certified full academic record including 2022 mid-year exam results/progress report(Application Pre-requisite)
- Certified copy of grade 12 results(Application Pre-requisite)
- Certified copy of proof of parents’/guardian’s earnings if <R 600K AND Latest Income tax return of parents/guardian’s earnings <R 1M (Application Pre-requisite)
- Copy of your curriculum vitae (Application Pre-requisite)
How To Apply
Step 1 – Register/ Create an account by using your email address and create a password.
Step 2 – Start application. Please choose Apply Manually.
Step 3 – You will land on the My Information page. Please populate all fields and note that your family name is your surname.
Step 4 – You will land on the My Experience page. In this section kindly detail any part-time work experience i.e. Tutoring, promotions, e.t.c. Please note that GPA indicates the academic average
Step 5 – You will land on Application Questions. These are standard and only for the purpose of the scholarship application please answer these as follows: Q1 – Yes; Q2 – No; Q3- Yes; Q4 – Yes; and Q5 -No.
Step 6 – You will land on a Voluntary Disclosure page. Here, complete all the required fields
Step 7 – You will land on a Summary Page where you can view your application and click Submit to finalize your submission.
Click on the button below to commence your application.