Study in South Korea: 2023 Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The KOICA Scholarship (SP) is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries. KOICA Is offering 24 master’s programs and 2 doctorate programs in 2023. This announcement is for 12 programs only. Application guideline for 12 more courses will be provided during March.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- KOICA Scholarship Program (Master’s and Doctoral degrees)
- Countries selected by KOICA among the DAC List of ODA Recipients (62 Countries)
- Fees including tuition, monthly allowance, air fare, accommodation, settlement allowance, scholarship completion grants, insurance, and extracurricular activities.
Eligibility Requirements for 2023 Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) Scholarships
KOICA Master’s Degrees
- Citizen of a partner country officially recommended by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Public official or publicly-affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
KOICA Doctoral Degrees
- Those meeting the above selection criteria for a master’s degree
- A master »s degree holder of KOICA’s Scholarship Programs
How to Apply
- All documents should be sent to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office.
- A two track approach of an application process
Enquiries: [email protected]
The Application Deadline is 2oth March 2023