Study In Sweden: 2022 KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarship
The KTH Scholarship Program is one of the most prestigious scholarships in Sweden, funded by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The KTH Scholarship 2022 in Europe will support students from all over the world to continue their higher studies in Sweden for free. This is a great opportunity for the students to explore and learn more about Sweden and Europe. The KTH scholarship covers tuition fees for the first and second years of the master’s degree program. Students from around the world who are committed to contributing to sustainable development are encouraged to apply. This KTH scholarship in Sweden is a wonderful opportunity for students to study at one of the best universities in Europe.
Having an international degree would give you an advantage in life. The KTH Royal Institute of Technology is the best place to go for you to achieve one. You will be provided with high-quality education, world-class professors and researchers, competitive living programs, and many more. The KTH Royal Institute of Technology attracts engineering and science students from all over the world, with over 13,500 students from all different backgrounds. The institute has produced some of Sweden’s most successful entrepreneurs, inventors, and innovators. The KTH Royal Institute of Technology is on a mission to engage talent from around the world, improve society through research & innovation, and create sustainable urban spaces where people live prosperously.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to be part of the KTH community and enrich your research with the KTH International Scholarship. The KTH is the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Sweden, and offers Master’s programs in 60 different fields of study. The KTH scholarships are funded and it impacts positively on sustainable development goals. KTH will provide you with the tools necessary to move society toward sustainability. Scholarship Candidates should describe how they plan to contribute to sustainable development with a master’s degree from KTH.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
What are the Benefits of the KTH Scholarships 2022:
- KTH Scholarship 2022 will cover the student’s tuition fee.
- This award covers tuition for the master’s degree program’s first and second years.
Eligibility Criteria of the KTH Scholarship 2022:
- A candidate must be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s program.
- Applicants should not be enrolled in Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, or EIT Urban Mobility.
- The applicants should be eager to contribute to sustainable development.
- KTH applicants should have outstanding academic credentials.
The application deadline to apply for the KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarship is 17 January 2022.
How To Apply for the KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online for the KTH Scholarship.
- Select the study program that you wish to apply for.
- Please check the admission requirements before applying.
- Make sure you provide all the required information correctly.
- Your application must be received by 17 January.
Applicants can visit the official webpage for more details.