Study in Switzerland: 2022 Franklin University Graduate Merit Scholarships
Franklin University Switzerland is pleased to announce the offer of Graduate Merit Scholarship to international students who have demonstrated excellent academic achievements. The scholarship awards include the Responsible Leadership Scholarship and the Net Positive’s Master Scholarship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Eligibility Criteria For Franklin University Graduate Merit Scholarships
To be considered for the Graduate Merit Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Students of all nationalities applying for an eligible course at the University.
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in Climate Change and Digital Transformation, Sustainable Food Systems, and in the Arts and Cultural Heritage.
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Franklin University Switzerland.
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Franklin University Graduate Merit Scholarships 2022 are to submit a complete application for admission by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
The Application Deadline Varies according to scholarship
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more information