University of Geneva Excellence Masters Scholarship – The Faculty of Science of the University of Geneva, in collaboration with several sponsors, has established an Excellence Fellowship Program to support outstanding and highly motivated candidates who intend to pursue a Master of Science in any of the disciplines covered by the Faculty.
The Masters of the Faculty of Science constitute an ideal training base for an academic but also a professional development, opening on careers in industry, teaching, administration in sciences, communication and media.
The programs Master’s degrees are either entirely in English, or in English and French
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Application for an University of Geneva Excellence Fellowship is open to students from any university with very good performance in their studies (belonging to the best 10% of their bachelor’s program) and that have completed the Bachelor degree or expect to complete it within 6 months.
- Selection of the applicants will be based on excellence.
- Evaluation will be made on the basis of the documentation sent by the applicants.
- French proficiency is not a formal requirement for the Masters of the Faculty of science.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship value is CHF 10,000-15,000 per year. It is awarded for one year and extended for the regular duration of the chosen Master’s programme (three or four semesters) provided the applicant is academically successful at the end of his/her first semester of studies.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The application (in English or French) must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- A Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with all grades.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to ) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
The application is made online, from the beginning of January of each year. After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
Next application deadline is 15 March 2023 (for Masters starting September 18, 2023).
How To Apply
For the application to be considered, each student has to fulfill the enrollment procedure as described on the Admissions office website. The application is made online from the beginning of January. After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form. The application deadline is 15 March 2023.
The Application Deadline is 15th March 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.