Study In Thailand: 2022 Chulalongkorn University Scholarship for International Students
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is currently accepting applications from exceptionally talented international students to apply for its four-year Bachelor in Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation (BAScii).
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Chulalongkorn University is a comprehensive and research-intensive university. It is ranked as the best university in Thailand in many surveys, quality of students, quality of research, quality in particular subjects, university reputation, and environmental management systems.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee of the selected candidate and a generous monthly stipend to cover the living expenses of the selected students.
Scholarship Details of 2022 Chulalongkorn University Scholarship:
Taught in English and designed for international students of exceptional caliber, the program equips students with 21st‐century skills and an entrepreneurial mindset for the globally and digitally interconnected world.
In its Bachelor of Arts and Science in Integrated Innovation (BAScii) program, the new School has fully dissolved traditional disciplinary boundaries and organized teaching and learning in the transdisciplinary context of the real world.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 Chulalongkorn University Scholarship:
To be considered for the programme, you must:
- be non-Thai citizens (holding foreign passports)
- be international students enrolled in the BAScii programme at ScII.
- have completed high school or are currently in the final year of high school or have passed an equivalent standardized test.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- Gaokao English – 110
- HKDSE English – Level 4
- achieve at least the minimum score of any of the following Mathematics proficiency tests (scores are valid within two years from the test dates). Applicants can submit more than one Mathematics proficiency test result.
-SAT (Math) not lower than 600 or
– SAT (Math Level 2) not lower than 570 or
– ACT (American College Testing Assessment) Math not lower than 25 or
– CU-AAT Math not lower than 580 or
– IB Diploma (International Baccalaureate) HL Math not lower than 5 or
– A-Level Maths not lower than Grade B.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Industrial‐Sponsored Scholarship covers the full 4‐year cost of tuition and fees of 1.768.000 Baht (around USD 59,000) for exceptionally qualified international students who reside outside Thailand.
- Additionally, needy students will be supported with a monthly stipend to comfortably cover their living expenses in downtown Bangkok.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- In case the applicant has completed high school, a certified copy of the diploma certificate
from the high school and academic transcript(s) are required
- A student photo (maximum 1 MB file size)
- Test results
- A certified copy of transcript(s) or high school certificate equivalency
- A certified copy of a foreign passport
- In case the applicant is currently in the final year of high school, a copy of official
document certifying academic status from the applicant’s school is required
- Name change official document (in case applicant has a different name in the application
- Money transfer slip (for the Application fee of 1,000 Thai Baht) excluding bank and transfer fees
How To Apply for 2022 Chulalongkorn University Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to commence their application.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews on May 10, 2022.