Study In Thailand: 2022 KMUTT Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2022 KMUTT Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for international students to study in Thailand.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi or colloquially “Bangmod” is an engineering and technology university in Thailand, that focuses on teaching and research. It is one of nine national research universities in Thailand. It is in Bang Mot Sub-district, Thung Khru District, Bangkok.
Over 300 international students from more than 20 countries choose to study at the KMUTT, and our university is consistently ranked among the top universities in Thailand with the largest number of international students.
Scholarship Details of 2022 KMUTT Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships:
KMUTT supports both internal and external scholarships for students. Twenty scholarships are granted for each degree until graduation
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 KMUTT Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships:
- Scholarship recipients must be able to study until finishing the educational program, not resign or
take leave without acceptable reasons.
- If scholarship recipients have undesirable behavior or violate the rules and regulations of the
University/ Faculty/ Institute/ Office, the scholarship will be cancelled.
- If scholarship recipients, the academic result is less than the requirements, the scholarship will
– For bachelor’s studies, the scholarship recipients must have a cumulative grade of the
academic year not less than 2.50.
– For master’s studies, the scholarship recipients must have a cumulative grades of the
academic year not less than 3.25.
- Accepting the scholarship must not overlap with others.
- The scholarship will be covered only for the duration of the study program. It cannot be
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee
- 10,000 THB Thesis defense fee (Masters degree only)
- Study equipment per year (10,000 THB)
- Up to 10,000 THB per month
- Monthly living expenses
- 2,300 THB Health insurance fee
- Eligible applicants must be the foreign students except for Cambodia, Lao
PDR, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
- Eligible applicants must gain the English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS,
TOEFL, or any English scores required by each program)
- Eligible applicants must be nominated by KMUTT’s faculties or schools.
How To Apply for 2022 KMUTT Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships
- Apply and Submit all the required documents at the Admissions and Recruitment Office by May 31, 2022.
Click the apply button below to commence your application.
- Interview/Written Examination or Application Evaluation will be conducted between June 1-15, 2022.
- Result of Scholarship by June 30, 2022