Applications are invited from suitably qualified foreign students for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University, Thailand for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarships are available for masters and doctoral studies.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The scholarships are for applicants wishing to enroll in an eligible engineering study program of the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University
To be considered for the Graduate Scholarship Program, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must not be of Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Meet qualification of SIIT graduate program admissions.
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support).
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht).
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University are to apply online by the application deadline. Applicants are to attach the following documents:
- A statement of purpose
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript.
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least 2.75 GPA (for master’s degree application).
- Bachelor’s degree transcript and master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test.
- Citizen’s ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. Only)
The Application Deadline is 15th March 2022
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.