Study In The Netherlands: 2023/2024 Wageningen University Africa Scholarship Programme (Masters) for African Students
The Wageningen University Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
About the Award:
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
- 1. You are a citizen of an African country
- 2. You are an excellent student with a First class honours degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree
- 3. You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before 3 January 2022. For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
If you do not meet one of the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Duration of Programme:
2 years (Start: 1 September 2023 or February 2024)
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 2: Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February 2023
- Step 3: Selection for invitation to the Africa Scholarship Programme
- Step 4: Result of the selection process
- Step 5: Updates/changes
- It is important to go through all application requirements oin the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
The Application Deadline is 1st February 2022