Study In Turkey: 2022 Government of Turkey Fellowship for International Researchers
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The Government of Turkey fellowships for the 2022 early outstanding researchers’ programme are now open for international students willing to conduct their research in leading Turkish academic, industrial or public institutions.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Government of Turkey Fellowship will provide a monthly stipend of $16,627 to researchers during the course of the programme.
The fellowship progranme aims to attract leading researchers, with international working experience to come to Turkey and conduct their research in leading Turkish academic, industrial or public institutions through its BİDEB 2232 programmes.
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) is the leading R&D funding agency in Turkey and an internationally renowned organization that supports and coordinates scientific research, provides scholarships to researchers and supports R&D activities and innovation in industry by promoting university-industry collaborations.
TÜBİTAK aims to attract leading researchers, espTurkish researchers, with international working experience to come to Turkey and conduct their research in leading Turkish academic, industrial or public institutions through its BİDEB 2232 programmes.
To be considered for the fellowship, you must:
- Be applying to conduct research in Turkey
- Be an international dostoral, postdoctoral student, professor, or associate professors
- Be below the age of 40
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Outstanding Researchers Programme : 24.000 Turkish Lira/month
- Early Stage Researchers Programme: 20.000 Turkish Lira/month
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Total Requested Budget Form
- Original or certified copy of the graduation certificate
- Document(s) proving that researchers have full-time research experience abroad
- An invitation letter signed by rector (or vice chancellor)
How To Apply
The application is open as of 15.06.2022 and will stay open all year long.
The Fellowships are in the following categories;
- BİDEB 2232-A International Fellowship for Outstanding Researchers and
- BIDEB 2232-B International Fellowship for Early Stage Researchers programmes.
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage before applying.
Click on the button below as appropriate to commence your application.