The prestigious Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are now open for Spring 2023 admissions for interested and qualified students.
The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are offered as full scholarships to cover necessary educational expenses. They may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive annual stipend of up to $39,205 (AED 144,000).
Successful international students further get financial support to attend international research conferences and mobilization and demobilization flight assistance.
There are several scholarships available for international graduate students at the University including KU Medical Scholarship for Expatriates, Master Research Teaching Scholarships (MRTS), Combined Master/Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (CMDRTS), and Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (DRTS). These scholarships provide full funding for international students enrolled in eligible programmes.
To be considered for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships, you must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Be an international student admitted to study a full-time eligible course at the University.
- Have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate great academic and research abilities.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), as per the University’s rules and regulations.
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight assistance for overseas international students.
- Free University accommodation for the student only (or accommodation assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if University accommodation is not available for the eligible student, as per the University’s rules and regulations).
- Monthly stipend:
- During MSc: AED 8,000
- During PhD: AED 12,000
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (as applicable).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants who graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale. English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report.
- Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport.
- International applicants in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants currently residing in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered. Accepted applicants must submit all of their official documents before they register for classes.
All documents received by the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.
How To Apply
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the completed application form and all the required documents as soon as possible.
- The required documents must be scanned and uploaded to the online application in the specified format (i.e., max 4MB PDF for documents, max. 2MB JPEG for photographs). Hard copies submitted in person or by post, or soft copies sent by email, will not be accepted.
- Each applicant must provide the contact e-mail address of at least two referees, who will be invited to complete an online reference form once the completed application has been submitted.
- Admission is only valid for the academic semester specified in the offer letter. Suppose an applicant is granted admission and intends to join the university the following semester. In that case, he/she must complete the Admission Deferment Request Form and submit it to the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions.
To begin your application, click on the apply button below.
The Application Deadline is 23rd October 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.