The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are offered as full scholarships to cover necessary educational expenses and may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive annual stipend of up to $39,205 (AED 144,000).
Successful international students further get financial support to attend international research conferences as well as mobilization and demobilization flight assistance.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology offers its graduate students comprehensive scholarships that cover necessary educational expenses and may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive monthly stipend. Scholarship eligibility is assessed as part of the admission process and applicants are not required to submit a separate scholarship application.
* The University reserves the right to make changes to the published scholarship and fees information without prior notice.
To apply for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023-24, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program Applicants:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Must have a Masters Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Please Check the Detailed Full Admission & Conditional Admission Requirements Here
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Khalifa University in UAE is in the top best universities of the world and it is Offering Full Free Scholarships for students from around the world in Abu Dhabi. The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship will cover all the Expenses & provide Monthly Stipend as a educational fund. Detail is given below
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship (GRTA) Monthly Stipend Policy is given below. It is changeable.
- For MSc: AED 8,000
- For PhD: AED 10,000.
- Khalifa University visa holders will get a Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
- Support to attend International Research Conferences.
Applicants can apply for the Part Time and for Full Time Scholarship. But there are Some Requirements for both.
Full-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 3-4 courses in every semester which have 9-12 credit hours or equivalent.
Part-time: Candidates must have to enrolled for 2 courses in every semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- Master Degree Full Time Scholarship: 2 Year
- Master Degree Part Time Scholarship: 3 Year
- PhD Degree: 3-4 Years
Please Arrange the Following Documents given below to Upload in an online Application Form to apply online for Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship. By Hand or by Post documents will Not be Accepted.
- Bachelors Degree Certificate to apply for Masters Degree Program & Master Degree Certificate to apply for Doctoral Degree Program.
- All Official Academic Transcripts
- Updated and Detailed CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Recommendation Letter
- Research Statement ranges between 500-1,000 words only for PhD applicants.
- For More Details, Please Check Full List of Detailed Documents (Here).
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.