The Muhammad Bin Zayed University offers interested and qualified international students fully-funded scholarships to pursue postgraduate degrees of their choice in the university.
The Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarships usually cover the full tuition fees of successful candidates and will also provide them with competitive stipends throughout the period of study.
Successful applicants also get other benefits such as on-campus accommodation, health insurance, UAE visa sponsorship and airfare ticket.
MBZUAI offers students a choice of graduate programs in a modern and innovative university setting, located in the thriving capital of the UAE. Combining a contemporary education system and robust curriculum with the rich culture and heritage of Abu Dhabi, MBZUAI offers an experience like no other.
All students admitted on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship. However, to maintain the scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the university code of conduct, and fulfil certain requirements during their study tenure.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE).
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- Provide your completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- Show proof of English language ability
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship includes:
- 100% free tuition fee
- Highly competitive monthly stipend
- On-campus student accommodation
- 30 calendar days of annual vacation
- Health insurance, UAE visa sponsorship, and a yearly ticket to the home country for non-UAE nationals
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Online application form
- CV (with academic background, work experience, research publications, and programming/coding skills)
- Valid passport copy
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE (Optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS (English Proficiency Certificate)
- Valid Pakistan national identity card copy (only for Pakistan nationals)
How To Apply
Applications are accepted via only the online medium from qualified candidates.
Throughout the admission cycle, the Admission Committee will review applications, conduct interviews (as required) and make admission decisions.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to begin their application.
The Application Deadline is 30th April 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.