British Council GREAT Scholarships Programme is a partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Derby.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The GREAT Scholarships 2022 programme, launched by the British Council together with 41 UK universities, supports postgraduate students to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The University of Derby is a modern university located in the heart of England. It builds on her region’s heritage of innovation to provide industry-relevant courses. Derby is a fantastic university with amazing opportunities for students and staff. The university has excellent facilities that are specific to different courses such as a practice hospital ward and a mechanics workshop for cars as examples. There is a brilliant library which offers good space to work.
Scholarship Requirements For 2022 British Council GREAT Scholarships:
- Applications for the British Council GREAT scholarship should be made after you have received an offer, using the form below.
- As part of your application, you will need to include an essay of no more than 500 words about a topic you have studied previously and why you found it interesting.
- This topic should be related to or have inspired you to apply for your chosen degree programme.
- This essay will be part of the shortlisting criteria, alongside previous academic achievement, and the potential you show.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship programme offers financial support of £11,000 to eligible students pursuing one-year postgraduate study at the University of Derby
How To Appy For 2022 British Council GREAT Scholarships
Click on the Apply button below to commence your application.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Shortlisted applicants may be asked to attend a video interview with the selection committee