Study In UK: 2022 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships for International Students
The Boustany Cambridge University MBA Scholarships are granted once every two years for a one-year course at Cambridge University, Judge Business School.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
Scholarship recipients become members of Pembroke College, the third oldest and one of the most highly regarded colleges.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 toward tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2022.
How To Apply for 2022 Cambridge University MBA Scholarships