The De Montfort University High Achiever Scholarships are now open for intending undergraduate students willing to study in the UK.
The De Montfort University High Achiever Scholarships shall cover the cost of full tuition of the qualified applicants to study at the university.
The UK is the second most popular destination for overseas students in the world and the De Montfort University is best for graduate employability and is in the top three for teaching excellence among UK universities.
De Montfort University are pleased to announce International Undergraduate Scholarship for September 2022.
The High Achiever Scholarship rewards eligible prospective International students joining a full-time undergraduate degree at De Montfort University.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full-time, Undergraduate course starting September 2022 only.
- Have been assessed as an International student
- Have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- You will be eligible for a £3,000 scholarship if you have achieved 70% or above in your high school or equivalent studies
- You will be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship if you have achieved 75% or above in your high school or equivalent studies to be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship
- You will be eligible for a full fee wavier if you have achieved 80% or above in your high school or equivalent studies.
How To Apply
To be considered your application form should cover the following areas:
- Why have you decided to apply to study at DMU.
- How you would make a positive contribution to DMU and the community in their efforts towards education.
- How a DMU education would help you in the future.
Also note that you must hold an offer to study at the university before you will be considered for this scholarship.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.
The Application Deadline is 11th July 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.