Study In UK: 2022 London School of Economics and Political Science Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students
The 2022 London School of Economics and Political Science Undergraduate Scholarship is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified international students willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
For each academic year, Scholarships will provide partial tuition fee awards and full financial support for the Scholars’ term-time accommodation and other term-time expenses, including food, household bills, travel, study books and social events.
The ranking places the School fourth in the UK overall, out of 130 institutions featured. Within the rankings, LSE scores particularly highly for research quality, degree completion, and good honours obtained. The full Guide rankings for 2021 are available to view at Complete University Guide 2021.
Scholarship Details of 2022 London School of Economics and Political Science:
Three scholarships are available for new LSE undergraduate students from any country outside the UK (who are classified as having overseas fee status). The Uggla Family has a preference for one overseas scholar to be from Canada.
For each academic year, Scholarships will provide partial tuition fee awards and full financial support for the Scholars’ term-time accommodation and other term-time expenses, including food, household bills, travel, study books and social events. In addition, Scholars will join the Uggla Family Scholars community and be supported throughout their undergraduate journey through a portfolio of activities and opportunities
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 London School of Economics and Political Science:
To be considered for the Uggla Family Scholarships, applicants must:
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to any undergraduate programme at LSE.
- must be from low-income households and be able to demonstrate financial need.
LSE is looking to support undergraduate students from underrepresented groups as set out in our Access and Participation Plan. The Uggla Family, therefore, is looking to encourage:
- applications from underrepresented Black, Minority, Ethnic (BME) backgrounds, especially from Black African/Caribbean, Pakistani and Bangladeshi heritage,
- applications from students who are care leavers,
- students of all gender identities to ensure gender balance across the ten scholarships,
- applications from Canada as one of Uggla Family Scholarships will be awarded to an offer holder from Canada.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Overseas scholarship is worth £28,366 per year and will be renewed for each subsequent year of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- The annual award is made up of
– a tuition fee award of £11,665 per year
a maintenance stipend of £16,201 per year to cover accommodation and other living costs
– a travel award of £500 per year to assist with travel costs.
Please note: Scholarship amounts may be adjusted to inflation and tuition fee increases.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- one academic reference on School/College headed paper
- A completed LSE Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2022.
- One academic reference
- Academic transcripts
How To Apply
Ensure to have first accepted an application from the university before applying. Please note that LSE receives all applications via UCAS. The university does not consider applications made directly to the School. More details here on available courses and how to apply.
Once you have received and accepted an offer of admission for 2022 entry (conditional or unconditional), you can now apply for the Uggla Family Scholarships by submitting the documents above by email to email@example.com. Read more here.