Study In UK: 2022 Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Scientists
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships are now open for applicants willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is a fully-funded award covering the home tuition fees of selected candidates as well as a maintenance stipend of £16,062 at the UK research and innovation (UKRI) rates.
The scholarship also comes in form of a graduate teaching assistantship designed to develop you as the next generation of academics, providing structured opportunities for development and experience in learning, teaching, and assessment.
Scholarships may be attached to projects defined by the supervisor (possibly with external collaborators) or available for you to develop your own idea within our research priorities.
Some of the scholarships are Graduate Teaching Assistantships. These programmes are designed to develop the next generation of academics, providing structured opportunities for development and experience in learning, teaching and assessment.
- All applicants should hold a strong undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) and/or a relevant Master’s qualification (or expectation of the same).
- University scholarships in most disciplines are open to home and international applicants. However, scholarships pay fees at home levels only, and international students will be expected to provide the difference between the home and international fees from another funding source.
- International students must provide evidence that they meet the minimum IELTS requirements appropriate for their field of study. These will be indicated in the individual scholarship opportunities.
- Currently enrolled PhD students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants should also meet the conditions of the award of the university scholarship and the Overview of the Graduate Teaching Assistant scheme for applicants (PDF, 195.8KB).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Unless specified otherwise, The Sheffield Hallam University scholarships cover;
- tuition fees (at UK levels)
- a maintenance stipend at UKRI minimum doctoral stipend levels (£16,062 for 2021/22)
- Scholarships are normally offered for three years of full-time study or five years of part-time study (part-time paid at 50%).
- The university may also offer fees-only scholarships for part-time study, covering part-time tuition fees (at UK levels) only.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following document;
- You are to submit a 2-page draft research proposal around your chosen area of interest along with your application form. Within the two pages please include a 500-word section demonstrating your knowledge in the area and preferred methodology (Quantitative or Qualitative for example).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete an application form, available on the university website.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.