The 2022 Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified international students.
Scholarship awards will be to the value of £10,000 to selected candidates dependent on subject area and course fee.
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in both their Scholarship Application and their Master’s programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarships will be awarded on a monthly rolling basis from the end of April 2022 onwards and the final deadline for consideration of applications will be 31 August 2022. Please do not submit duplicate applications as all forms and statements submitted will remain under consideration.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Be self-funded (ie. not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc)
- hold an offer of a place on one of Strathclyde Full Time Msc programmes for entry September 2022
- be deemed International with regards to Fee Status.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Fee Status and Scholarship awards will be to the value of either £9000 or £10,000 dependent on subject area and course fee.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Candidates interested in applying should provide a maximum 1000-word statement demonstrating, their ideas, experience and future career plans (including their reasoning for joining their chosen programme and why they should be awarded this scholarship.
How To Apply
Scholarships will be awarded on a monthly rolling basis from the end of April 2022 onwards and the final deadline for consideration of applications will be 31 August 2022.
Please do not submit duplicate applications as all forms and statements submitted will remain under consideration.
Candidates will also be considered on the overall quality of their application and financial need.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.
The Application Deadline is 31st August 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.