The UNICAF Scholarships are currently for international students to study in the United Kingdom.
The UNICAF Scholarships are offered to qualified and interested international students as partial scholarships covering 75% of the tuition fees and a tablet for electronic or online learning.
Unicaf is a global delivery partner of the University of East London, UK, responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment and support of online learners to University awards approved for distance online delivery.
UNICAF offers one of the most generous scholarship programmes available today, covering up to 75% of tuition fees for eligible students.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Unicaf University (Zambia, Malawi, Uganda) is accredited by the British Accreditation Council based in the UK. The British Accreditation Council is the oldest national independent accrediting body for independent further and higher education providers in the UK.
To be considered for the Unicaf Scholarships, you must:
- Hold an accredited UK 2:2 Honours degree or recognized international equivalent
- Meet the requirements for a Master’s or PhD degree
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship offer is a 75% partial tuition scholarship
- Every registered student receives a Free tablet from Unicaf
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- English language proficiency: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no individual component lower than 5.5 or equivalent qualification
- Personal Statement
- Up-to-date CV
- Two references
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.