Study In UK: 2022 UNICAF Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The UNICAF Scholarships are currently for international students to study in the United Kingdom.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The UNICAF Scholarships are offered to qualified and interested international students as partial scholarships covering 75% of the tuition fees and a tablet for electronic or online learning.
Unicaf is a global delivery partner of the University of East London, UK, responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment and support of online learners to University awards approved for distance online delivery.
UNICAF offers one of the most generous scholarship programmes available today, covering up to 75% of tuition fees for eligible students.
Unicaf University (Zambia, Malawi, Uganda) is accredited by the British Accreditation Council based in the UK. The British Accreditation Council is the oldest national independent accrediting body for independent further and higher education providers in the UK.
To be considered for the Unicaf Scholarships, you must:
- Hold an accredited UK 2:2 Honours degree or recognized international equivalent
- Meet the requirements for a Master’s or PhD degree
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship offer is a 75% partial tuition scholarship
- Every registered student receives a Free tablet from Unicaf
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- English language proficiency: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no individual component lower than 5.5 or equivalent qualification
- Personal Statement
- Up-to-date CV
- Two references