Study In UK: 2022 University of Edinburgh Dean Excellence Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The University of Edinburgh Dean Excellence Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified international and domestic students willing to study at the institution.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The University of Edinburgh Dean Excellence Scholarship will provide fund support of £10,000 to successful candidates.
With their rich history, noted alumni and distinguished scholars, they have much to be proud of in our many centuries as a world-renowned university. From Nobel laureates and Olympic champions to space explorers and prime ministers, the University of Edinburgh has been influencing history since it opened the gates to its first students in 1583.
The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for Master’s students commencing study in September 2022.
The Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme is based on merit and available to all applicants of Business School taught Masters.
To be considered for the University of Edinburgh Scholarship, you must:
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance – on track to obtain or have graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent from a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master’s class
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The University of Edinburgh will provide an award amount of up to £10,000 to the successful students
How To Apply
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The Business School Admissions Team will send our scholarship offers to individuals by the decision deadlines outlined above.
In order to secure your place on the programme as well as this scholarship, it is necessary to accept the scholarship and to pay the required deposit within the specified timescale.
If you do not accept and pay the required deposit within the given timeframe then you will be forfeiting your scholarship offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
Click on the Apply button below to commence your application.