Study In UK: 2022 University of Oxford MBA Scholarship African Leaders
University of Oxford MBA Scholarship – Leading the way in supporting and recruiting students from Africa.
New for 2022, the MBA African Leadership Scholarship is personally funded by the former Dean of Saïd Business School, Peter Tufano and his family to support an outstanding candidate who can demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, the potential to strengthen and enrich the Oxford Saïd community, and a commitment to the African continent.
Oxford University has a rich tradition of developing leaders. Our MBA programme builds on this legacy, providing you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Awarded to a candidate who has demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities and who can demonstrate a commitment to the African continent via personal mentorship or community involvement.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
Candidates must be of African nationality.
How To Apply
No additional application is required, we will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
There is no fixed application deadline for this scholarship.
All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarship in our later application stages, so early application is recommended.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.