Eni / St Antony College Masters Scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2023/24.
Africa, for Eni, is the past, the present and the future. Africa is the continent which Eni has experienced, as pioneer, and the one, which today continues to shape Eni’s experiences as partner of countries where Eni has established lasting relationships, understanding and respecting African societies and cultures and their diversity. A presence in a continent, which supplies more than half of Eni’s crude oil and natural gas production, a share which is increasing thanks to the successes of recent prospecting campaigns.
In these complex times, the energy industry is faced with a twin challenge: ensuring that the world’s growing population, due to increase from 7 to more than 11 billion people by 2100, has access to low cost energy and, at the same time, making sure that this is achieved in an environmentally sustainable way.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be eligible for the Eni Scholarships 2023/24 for Africans at Oxford University, applicants must:
- Be ordinarily resident in the eligible countries of Africa.
- Know that preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- Meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
- Note that preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo.
- Eligible Courses: MSc African Studies; MSc Economic & Social History; MSc Economics for Development; MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full tuition fees
- Annual grant for living costs.
- Economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
We expect to be able to email successful candidates by the end of June 2023. If you have not been contacted by then, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Eni Masters Scholarship Courses
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.