Applications are invited from international students for the Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships.
The scholarships offer Full funding for tuition fees and £24,900 yearly stipend throughout 3 to 4 years of study.
The President’s PhD Scholarships give students the opportunity to work on a research project of their choice with the help of a top-notch advisor.
The President’s PhD Scholarships allow students to undertake a research project of their choosing with the support of an excellent supervisor, alongside cohort-building opportunities with other President’s PhD Scholars.
The President’s PhD Scholarship provide high performing Undergraduates or Master’s students who have a strong desire to undertake a PhD programme at a world-class research institution, with the outstanding opportunity to receive full funding for tuition fees and a generous stipend for a 3.5 year PhD place at Imperial College London.
To be considered for the President’s scholarship, you must:
- Be in receipt of, or due to receive, a first class or equivalent in an undergraduate or integrated masters degree
- Be a new PhD applicants
- Have a standalone Master’s qualification or must have achieved a distinction
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for 3.5 years of study
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £22,900 (2023-24 rate) per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- Excellent supervisor, alongside cohort-building opportunities with other President’s PhD Scholars.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Personal statement (a 2-page document)
- Two academic referees (these should not include your proposed PhD supervisor)
How To Apply
Applications put forward for this scholarship scheme will be considered at three points throughout the academic year.
- Applicants who apply by 23:59 (UK time) 4 November 2022 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Applicants who apply by 23:59 (UK time) 6 January 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 20 March 2023.
- Applicants who apply by 23:59 (UK time) 3 March 2023 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 22 May 2023.
Candidates are assessed by the Faculties and College Selection Panel against the following criteria:
- Academic excellence – as demonstrated by past academic results and by transcripts, relative class position, awards and distinctions.
- Research Potential – as demonstrated by the candidate’s research experience to date, their interest in discovery, the research plan and its potential contribution as described in their research proposal and the departmental statement, which also reflects on performance at interview.
Successful candidates will receive written confirmation of their scholarship. Any offer of a PhD place will be conditional on the candidate receiving the predicted qualifications.
Applicants not selected for the scholarship will automatically be considered for a standard PhD.
Interested and qualified candidates should click here for more details and apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 3rd March 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.