University Of Sheffield Africa Scholarship is a creation of a partnership between the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Trust, the Department of Geography are pleased to offer a scholarship for a postgraduate taught student from Africa.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Sheffield is a world top-100 university with highly rated teaching and research. At Sheffield you’ll be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand.
The University of Sheffield offers 350 different courses, across 75 different subject areas. The University also offers preparation programmes for international students.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in an African country.
Duration and Benefits:
The scholarship offers the following support:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and a monthly stipend
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 24th, 2023