University of Sheffield Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarships offer scholarships for international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
The University of Sheffield has a strong commitment to international development. One of the themes of our strategy is ‘celebrating, promoting and increasing the volume of the work that we do to improve the lives of others through our international relationships, locally and abroad.’
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following conditions
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- You must hold an offer before Friday 5 May 2023 for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in the 2023/24 academic year:
- International Development MA
- Environmental Change and International Development MSc
- International Development (Masters in Public Health) MPH
- International Law and Global Justice LLM
- International Political Economy MA
- Global Journalism MA
- International Public and Political Communication MA
- Intercultural Communication MA
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2023. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2023.
Duration and Benefits:
Each scholarship offers the following:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance stipend
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May 5, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.