The applications for the Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarships for International Students have commenced for interested and qualified candidates willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in Ireland.
The award worth 20,000 EUR is payable throughout the two-year period of the programme for the selected candidate.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Scholarship Details of Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarships:
In partnership with Microsoft Ireland, the Quantum Science team is delighted to offer two prestigious scholarships to outstanding female students undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2022/23.
These scholarships are aimed to support and develop outstanding female postgraduate students and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society. The value of each scholarship is 20,000 euro.*
Scholarship Requirements for Trinity College Dublin Masters Scholarships:
- The scholarships are available to new EU and non-EU female entrants to MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme for admission in September 2022.
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer and complete the application process upon receipt of their offer no later than 31st July 2022.
- All candidates will receive a communication about the outcome of their application shortly after this deadline.
- Applicants are also strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science, or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The value of each scholarship is 20,000 euro.*
How To Apply
- Submit your online application for MSc in Quantum Science and Technology here. You will receive an 8 digit reference number for your application.
- If your application is successful (in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to [email protected] before 31st July 2022.
- Early application is encouraged.
The Application Deadline is 31st July 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.