Study In UK: University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Developing countries, International Students, Researchers, Undergraduates
Login / Register
The University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low-income backgrounds to pursue full-time Undergraduate degree studies at UCL.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
UCL was rated the top university in the UK for research strength in the most recent Research Excellence Framework
The university was rated the top university in the UK for research strength in the most recent Research Excellence Framework
Scholarship Details of University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships:
The UCL Global Scholarship is aimed at supporting undergraduate students from low and middle-income countries of the world.
There are 30 available scholarships available and these cover the full tuition of the selected candidates.
Scholarship Requirements For University College London Global Undergraduate Scholarships:
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate;
- come from a low-income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- There are up to 30 scholarships available in 2022/23.
- 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition fees
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded.
How To Apply
You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
NB. For each programme that you wish to apply funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
Successful candidates for 2022/2023 will be notified by 31 May 2022.