Study in UK: University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships 2022
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer Engineering the Future scholarship awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies for the 2022/23 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship will provide a full tuition waiver for students enrolled in eligible courses supported by the scholarship. Interested applicants who wish to advance their educational career are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Requirements and Qualifications for University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships
To be considered for Engineering the Future Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- Hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full time course – commencing in September 2022 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.)
- Have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course
- Be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this.
- Be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
Aim and Benefits of University of Manchester Engineering the Future Scholarships
Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2022 and granted one of the following tuition fee discounts:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £28,000. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programmes.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Engineering the Future Scholarships can also be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships from the University.
Successful awardees will be announced by 13 July 2022
How to Apply
Go to University of Manchester on www.manchester.ac.uk to apply
These awards require no additional application; all offer holders are considered based on academic merit. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for further assessment in the form of a written statement. If you hold an offer from one of the following departments, you will be considered for the scholarships
For more details, click here