Study in UK:2022/2023 Aston University Ferguson Scholarship
Applications are currently welcomed from eligible and interested candidates to enroll in Aston University Ferguson Scholarship for international students to study in the United Kingdom. There are seven scholarships of £10,500 that will be exclusively available to students from Africa and India for the 2022/23 academic year.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust which is dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
Details About Aston University Ferguson Scholarship 2022/2023
The Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
Eligibility Criteria of Aston University Ferguson Scholarship 2022/2023
To be eligible for Aston University Ferguson Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a national from India or an African country
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from India or an African country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application
- Be a self-funded student
How To Apply
To apply for Aston University Ferguson Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to submit an application for their chosen course via our online application form at the bottom of the official webpage before the scholarship deadline.
You are also required to register your interest in the scholarship by filling in the online form.
The Application Deadline is 30th April 2022